Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goodbye Weekend, Hello Week Four.

Fast flying two day weekend? It sure was. It was a good one though. Worked, hung with friends, saw old friends, went shopping, and did a little homework.

There is nothing like getting a call from your old best friend in high school who graduated last year asking if you could come see her. That was a definite 'yes!' Ina and I took a trip to Mankato seeing Ally who we havent seen in a while and did some shopping, it was super fun!

Then came work.. Those are not the most fun days but I got through them. Unfoutantely, the golf course was closed due to the horrible floods we just had which made business a little slow, but we made it through.

Then came homework, which is what Im doing right now. But for some reason I dont look at blogging as actual homework, considering I enjoy doing it.

Then tomorrow.. is MONDAY. It is just crazy how fast these two days go by, but that is why Im happy to say I couldnt spend them better than with friends and family. They are the reason I look forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment